Info.

Welcome to my blog place. Relaxed, non-structured and fun those are the words to describe a photo session. Natural smiles and laughs, candid moments that is my passion to capture. I love what I do. Photos make time stand still and I love to hear I love my photos! My camera and my computer are my medium and canvas because after the photo it does not stop there. adding softness and bold colours ect. comes next. My name is Jenny and I am honoured to be your photographer! www.jennifercampbellphotography.com

Monday, November 2, 2009

Week-43 BALLOONS!!!!!

This week at i heart faces is balloons! I have enjoyed looking at all the entries for this theme. Balloons are colourful and fun. Head on over to i heart faces and enter or look at all the great submissions this week!

6 comments:

Sarah B said...

I love the excitement she has! She is going to be a great party girl :)!

Unknown said...

What a happy baby girl :) Balloons are wonderful props, aren't they?

Tiffany said...

Cute! She looks so happy! {grin}

Bunch of Barrons said...

So cute...what a happy little one! :)

Kathrine 'Glimt' said...

I like your style. :)

Hayley said...

haha!!! This is a fab shot!!! Look at her delight, wow!

About Me

My photo
Contact me jennybphotography@hotmail.com

Followers


who links to me