Info.

Welcome to my blog place. Relaxed, non-structured and fun those are the words to describe a photo session. Natural smiles and laughs, candid moments that is my passion to capture. I love what I do. Photos make time stand still and I love to hear I love my photos! My camera and my computer are my medium and canvas because after the photo it does not stop there. adding softness and bold colours ect. comes next. My name is Jenny and I am honoured to be your photographer! www.jennifercampbellphotography.com

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I heart faces week~46~Sun flare~

Ok I love Sun flare! I always try and get at least one Sun-flare shot on each of my shoots "well if there is sun of course LOL" I added this photo because I love the little guy's expression and the yummy flare coming in from behind. Please Check out I heart faces for more wonderful sun-flare photos!

Photobucket http://www.livinglocurto.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/smallbutton.jpg"/>/a>>

7 comments:

Photogramommy said...

Beautiful shot and awesome flare!

Sarah Jones said...

What a cutie pie! Love the brightness of your flare!

Tricia Nugen said...

So Awesome! Great Job!

KrisFlower said...

I love the look on his face and your sun flare is awesome, great job!

Kathy said...

Love this! Love the flare and love the fact he is looking right at you with a big grin!!! So cute!

Stefanie said...

Wow! Great flare! Super cute, too :)

Unknown said...

wow! perfect flare :-)

About Me

My photo
Contact me jennybphotography@hotmail.com

Followers


who links to me