Info.

Welcome to my blog place. Relaxed, non-structured and fun those are the words to describe a photo session. Natural smiles and laughs, candid moments that is my passion to capture. I love what I do. Photos make time stand still and I love to hear I love my photos! My camera and my computer are my medium and canvas because after the photo it does not stop there. adding softness and bold colours ect. comes next. My name is Jenny and I am honoured to be your photographer! www.jennifercampbellphotography.com

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

i heart faces/Week 45

I heart faces this week is Autumn Beauty:) I really had soo many Autumn pics this year that I love, but this one melts me. His little leaf he found out of all the big ones is priceless. I also love the fall type clothing he is wearing, it compliments the photo so much! Please head over to i heart faces and look at all the wonderful photographers takes on Autumn beauty! Photobucket

8 comments:

Jenny Bay said...

Great shot! I love all the bold colors.

Sarah said...

Aw! I love his eyes, they are so amazing! His sweater and hat are too cute. Great picture!

crsmith said...

oh so serious! love those baby blues!

WendysPhotos said...

What an absolutely beautiful photo! So perfect, the eyes, the skin the baby size leaf, the colors!!! Great job!

KrisFlower said...

I love how he's holding up the little leaf, its precious! Nice job!

gma said...

wow, great pic!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is fabulous! The colors, his eyes and expression, the adorable hat and sweater.. just perfect. Love it!

Michelle said...

Wow! Love those eyes!

About Me

My photo
Contact me jennybphotography@hotmail.com

Followers


who links to me