Info.

Welcome to my blog place. Relaxed, non-structured and fun those are the words to describe a photo session. Natural smiles and laughs, candid moments that is my passion to capture. I love what I do. Photos make time stand still and I love to hear I love my photos! My camera and my computer are my medium and canvas because after the photo it does not stop there. adding softness and bold colours ect. comes next. My name is Jenny and I am honoured to be your photographer! www.jennifercampbellphotography.com

Monday, October 26, 2009

I heart faces~halloween!

I love Halloween! And that is this weeks theme at iheart faces! my last couple of photo sessions I encouraged the parents to bring along the kiddies costumes. It really added some fun shots to their photo session!
Photobucket
Here is My sweet fatty dawg all dressed up like the fairy princess she is!
Photobucket

6 comments:

Cecilia said...

I love the the colors with Buzz. Beautiful eyes. Beautiful shot.

Candace said...

Love these! Buzz looks very strong and proud (as he should). Love the depth of field there. The pooch is adorable :)

Lauren said...

Great colors and bokeh with Buzz!

Jac said...

Awesome colour! The dog is hilarious! :)

Hayley said...

Aaaww, Buzz is so cute... and so it fatty dawg!!

Ali said...

Great shots! I especially love the dog! Nice job!

About Me

My photo
Contact me jennybphotography@hotmail.com

Followers


who links to me