Info.

Welcome to my blog place. Relaxed, non-structured and fun those are the words to describe a photo session. Natural smiles and laughs, candid moments that is my passion to capture. I love what I do. Photos make time stand still and I love to hear I love my photos! My camera and my computer are my medium and canvas because after the photo it does not stop there. adding softness and bold colours ect. comes next. My name is Jenny and I am honoured to be your photographer! www.jennifercampbellphotography.com

Thursday, October 1, 2009

A splash of Colour ~ With Sarah~

I really wanted to check out this location we used for Sarah's shoot. And I was right about the wonderful setting! It proved to be just what i wanted! Now I would not go here for a family shoot just because of the little dangers that a wondering child might discover. But a modeling shoot with someone older was just perfect! I am so very pleased with this session, the background the props and the stunning model! I posted some sneak peeks ,there were so many faves so I posted them all lol Can you tell we had a blast!

































































1 comment:

Melanie MacDonald said...

You have been given such an amazing talent and you use it to it's fullest potential. I am inspired everytime I look at your photography. It makes me look forward to the day I can take and make such beautiful photos....
Melanie

About Me

My photo
Contact me jennybphotography@hotmail.com

Followers


who links to me