Info.

Welcome to my blog place. Relaxed, non-structured and fun those are the words to describe a photo session. Natural smiles and laughs, candid moments that is my passion to capture. I love what I do. Photos make time stand still and I love to hear I love my photos! My camera and my computer are my medium and canvas because after the photo it does not stop there. adding softness and bold colours ect. comes next. My name is Jenny and I am honoured to be your photographer! www.jennifercampbellphotography.com

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Where in the World is Jenny B LOL

I'm here!!!!!
lol Okay I know I have not been posting much lately but not because I have had nothing to show, I have been super super busy. With a Family of 5 and 2 Puppy's life can get pretty exciting lol I am always good at updating my facebook fan page but let my poor bloggie slip:( I have so many wonderful images I need to post and I will be compressing them into one blog post. Stay tuned for them!
I also had the pleasure of photographing a few company designs, Olivia Rose designs they Make the most beautiful tutu's I am a big fan! And also Knitty NUNU Who makes such wonderful hats and accessories!
I will post their images soon!.....Promise:D
I hope everyone is having a wonderful and safe summer!
I also wanted to throw out there I am booking for fall "October is almost full "giggle" and dare I say it Christmas!!!!
Lots of love
Jenny B
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Jennifer-Campbell-fine-art-photography/117484111618841?ref=ts

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Contact me jennybphotography@hotmail.com

Followers


who links to me