Info.

Welcome to my blog place. Relaxed, non-structured and fun those are the words to describe a photo session. Natural smiles and laughs, candid moments that is my passion to capture. I love what I do. Photos make time stand still and I love to hear I love my photos! My camera and my computer are my medium and canvas because after the photo it does not stop there. adding softness and bold colours ect. comes next. My name is Jenny and I am honoured to be your photographer! www.jennifercampbellphotography.com

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Olivia Rose Designs photo session

It was a hot late afternoon, The lighting was perfect!!! Anna from Olivia Rose deigns met me at the park and we created a super girly setting for her product session. Her company specializes in Tutu's and as you can see from the photos what wonderful ones she makes!
Soon after we set up our little models arrived one by one. They were all an absolute dream to work with and I am sure had a blast! What little girl does not like getting dressed up and playing tea party?
There were so many faves from this session, Here is a sneak peak!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

geenalyn said...

does she have an etsy store?

About Me

My photo
Contact me jennybphotography@hotmail.com

Followers


who links to me