Info.

Welcome to my blog place. Relaxed, non-structured and fun those are the words to describe a photo session. Natural smiles and laughs, candid moments that is my passion to capture. I love what I do. Photos make time stand still and I love to hear I love my photos! My camera and my computer are my medium and canvas because after the photo it does not stop there. adding softness and bold colours ect. comes next. My name is Jenny and I am honoured to be your photographer! www.jennifercampbellphotography.com

Friday, July 3, 2009

Fix it Friday

Its Fix it Friday! I have always played with the photos and never posted them LOL I dont know why??? But I have decided to add my take to my blog. I am in a texture mode hence the extra texture:) head on over to i heart faces to see more examples!





4 comments:

Mag Mom said...

Love what you did with the background!

Sheri said...

Love the background. Great edit!

Frogmum said...

I had the idea to add something summery like that to the background too, but I didn't have the time - I think it looks fantastic and fits the little girl so well :D Well done!

Sonya said...

This is fantastic! Love the flowers in the background.

About Me

My photo
Contact me jennybphotography@hotmail.com

Followers


who links to me