Info.

Welcome to my blog place. Relaxed, non-structured and fun those are the words to describe a photo session. Natural smiles and laughs, candid moments that is my passion to capture. I love what I do. Photos make time stand still and I love to hear I love my photos! My camera and my computer are my medium and canvas because after the photo it does not stop there. adding softness and bold colours ect. comes next. My name is Jenny and I am honoured to be your photographer! www.jennifercampbellphotography.com

Monday, July 20, 2009

i heart faces ~Feet Week~

Week 28 "show us your feet" Alright to be honest I have so many feet pictures I love feet! I had a hard time choosing my favorite one LOL I chose this one because the whole photo seems to flow and a the creases in the foot are very sharp:) to view more awesome entry's visit i heart faces photography blog

11 comments:

Marilyn said...

Beautiful! I love sweet little baby tootsies too.

Thanks for sharing,

Christie Archer

Alice said...

this is a sweet shot! i love all the little baby wrinkles - i never get the bottoms of feet, i need to work on that :)

i have my photos posted too, feel free to come on over for a visit anytime :O)

Chelsey said...

I love the wrinkles too! So sweet and kissable...

Alisa Greig said...

tiny wrinkled feet in black and white--always a winner! beautiful!

Carrie said...

oh, lovely bokeh!

Shannon H said...

Feet photos are my most favorite as well. Love your entry - little feet are by far the greatest ever :)

Patti H said...

such a sweet photo

AliC said...

Gorgeous feet, love baby toes :)

Jodie Mae said...

How sweet! I love how they are posed! Beautiful pic.

Adrienne Zwart said...

Cute little feet!

Unknown said...

Oh this is just gorgeous! :-) what a cute entry - those little feet are perfect!

About Me

My photo
Contact me jennybphotography@hotmail.com

Followers


who links to me