Info.

Welcome to my blog place. Relaxed, non-structured and fun those are the words to describe a photo session. Natural smiles and laughs, candid moments that is my passion to capture. I love what I do. Photos make time stand still and I love to hear I love my photos! My camera and my computer are my medium and canvas because after the photo it does not stop there. adding softness and bold colours ect. comes next. My name is Jenny and I am honoured to be your photographer! www.jennifercampbellphotography.com

Monday, March 23, 2009

I heart faces

I have been lurking this really neat site not knowing if I should post my work or not, But a good friend of mine "fellow photographer" is tring it out so I thought I would too:) This is my entry for the I love faces kids contest check them out at

9 comments:

Shae said...

what a great shot. she is so beautiful. i love the curls

Denné Boring said...

Beautiful capture! She's a doll! You should post more pictures...this is beautiful!

Denné Boring said...

Beautiful capture! She's a doll! You should post more pictures...this is beautiful!

Carebear said...

Wow - Great entry for No Flash week! I love your use of natural light and shadow! The eyes are amazing too! Nicely done. Glad you joined the fun!

Furious Mom said...

What a beautiful little girl. Great picture!

Capturing Sunshine said...

What a pretty shot! Love those eyes and curls.

Deb said...

Oh how gorgeous - love, love those curls! :)

Krista said...

beautiful!

Tasha said...

love it!!!

About Me

My photo
Contact me jennybphotography@hotmail.com

Followers


who links to me