Info.

Welcome to my blog place. Relaxed, non-structured and fun those are the words to describe a photo session. Natural smiles and laughs, candid moments that is my passion to capture. I love what I do. Photos make time stand still and I love to hear I love my photos! My camera and my computer are my medium and canvas because after the photo it does not stop there. adding softness and bold colours ect. comes next. My name is Jenny and I am honoured to be your photographer! www.jennifercampbellphotography.com

Monday, March 30, 2009

I heart faces-Pouting and pets:)


I just wanted to say thank you for choosing my pug bunny photo for your winner I am very excited!!! Thank you I heart faces!!! I am adding both submissons this month in one :) This is my pet entry,My doggie Miley "AKA Fatty Dog" lol I love dressing her up but by the look on her face I dont think she does:0




I am so happy to post this photo:) I loved it so much! When I took her photos she was all smiles the whole time and in a snap she began to pout LOL

12 comments:

Rebekah said...

awww... both your pictures are adorable!!

Nicole Marie said...

Oh I miss my pug! And the bunny ears are perfect!

Jill said...

beautiful photos!

Melinda said...

Beautiful photos! The clarity is amazing! I'm still working on that :-)

Melinda B

Karen Schneider said...

These are both fantastic! I love the eyes on the baby AND the dog. :)

Mandy, Dustin and Thomas said...

aww...both pictures are amazing and beautiful!!

Christina said...

Great photos!!! I'm smiling looking at that bunny pug! :)

maggiemae and family said...

both of these are great shots!!

Puna said...

These are great! Winners!

Unknown said...

Your pictures are fantstic. You are definitely a talented photographer! :-) Love that pug - too funny! And that little pout is just to die for cute!

Jennifer O'Cain said...

Great pictures, great pout!

Janine Kain said...

Great captures!

About Me

My photo
Contact me jennybphotography@hotmail.com

Followers


who links to me