Info.

Welcome to my blog place. Relaxed, non-structured and fun those are the words to describe a photo session. Natural smiles and laughs, candid moments that is my passion to capture. I love what I do. Photos make time stand still and I love to hear I love my photos! My camera and my computer are my medium and canvas because after the photo it does not stop there. adding softness and bold colours ect. comes next. My name is Jenny and I am honoured to be your photographer! www.jennifercampbellphotography.com

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

week~4 texture!

This week at i heart faces is "drum roll".... TEXTURE!!!!! I love using texture and overlays on my photos you can take a plain image and give it some pizazz just with some simple techniques! I have included a great image that was a little dark to begin with and added some photo shop magic with texture and overlays to make a really nice portrait with some flare:) Head on over to i heart faces and see all the wonderful entries to this weeks challenge!
Photobucket
Here is a before shot of this image before I added the editing and texture overlays:)
Photobucket


i heart faces

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the dreamy effects you gave this! Absolutely perfect!

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

This is gorgeous!!! You are very talented!!!!!! I love this picture!!!

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful!! I love it!

Danielle said...

Ooh I love it, beautiful job!

Tricia Nugen said...

OhhhhMy My MY honey! You rocked this one right out of the ball park! Great Job!

Kerry said...

Gorgeous - one of my favourites. Love the dreamy, colorful, childlike effect you have created!

Unknown said...

Awesome, super cute and I love the color and texture.

Liz said...

<3 this!!! Oh my it is simply gorgeous. I love how the texture you used matches her petti.

Amy Henderson said...

Wow! Awesome photo! Amazing effects!

Sylvia Cook Photography said...

Beautifully done!

Phaedra Photography by Niki said...

LOVE THIS!! fantastic job!
I heart faces too:)

About Me

My photo
Contact me jennybphotography@hotmail.com

Followers


who links to me