Info.

Welcome to my blog place. Relaxed, non-structured and fun those are the words to describe a photo session. Natural smiles and laughs, candid moments that is my passion to capture. I love what I do. Photos make time stand still and I love to hear I love my photos! My camera and my computer are my medium and canvas because after the photo it does not stop there. adding softness and bold colours ect. comes next. My name is Jenny and I am honoured to be your photographer! www.jennifercampbellphotography.com

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I heart faces Week 33~~Nostalgia

I love going to garage sales to see what I can find! One day I came across this awesome baby pram. When I used this pram at the shoot the mom put a bonnet on her little girl that was hers when she was a baby. I thought this pic would fit the theme Nostalgia very well:) Please click the link for I heart faces to see all the wonderful talent and entries this week!
href="http://www.iheartfaces.com/">

5 comments:

Jess said...

Great photo! Love the vintage feel.

Tracey said...

Gorgeous! I love it!

LukesLove said...

Very old fashioned looking! I think that will make a great heirloom for that cute little baby!

Bunch of Barrons said...

Love this...good shot! :)

Unknown said...

oh this is amazing and perfect for the theme this week! :-) what a great entry!

About Me

My photo
Contact me jennybphotography@hotmail.com

Followers


who links to me