Info.

Welcome to my blog place. Relaxed, non-structured and fun those are the words to describe a photo session. Natural smiles and laughs, candid moments that is my passion to capture. I love what I do. Photos make time stand still and I love to hear I love my photos! My camera and my computer are my medium and canvas because after the photo it does not stop there. adding softness and bold colours ect. comes next. My name is Jenny and I am honoured to be your photographer! www.jennifercampbellphotography.com

Monday, June 29, 2009

week 25 Wedding Bells

It was not hard to choose this one believe it or not lol This photo is my all time favorite. It was a candid shot simply by chance ,the best kind!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I can understand why! The expressions on all of their faces is just priceless!

nancyelizabeth said...

this is classic! wonderful image!

Cristen said...

Very cute!! Great job!

About Me

My photo
Contact me jennybphotography@hotmail.com

Followers


who links to me