Info.

Welcome to my blog place. Relaxed, non-structured and fun those are the words to describe a photo session. Natural smiles and laughs, candid moments that is my passion to capture. I love what I do. Photos make time stand still and I love to hear I love my photos! My camera and my computer are my medium and canvas because after the photo it does not stop there. adding softness and bold colours ect. comes next. My name is Jenny and I am honoured to be your photographer! www.jennifercampbellphotography.com

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Little Miss M








I had the pleasure of spending the morning with little Miss Mekena. She was so full of energy and kept me on my toes she also kept me laughing. I managed to get some real unique shots, my favorite was when we took an apple break lol. I took that opportunity to snap away to make a wonderful story board:) here are some of my favs for her session.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Contact me jennybphotography@hotmail.com

Followers


who links to me